Who do you know?
We are pleased to announce the inaugural Drowning Prevention Auckland* ‘Water Safety Champion Awards 2017’ in recognition of individuals, community groups, organisations or businesses that have demonstrated commitment, initiative and leadership in the ‘championing’ of water safety in the Auckland region. This could include delivering water safety education, creating or implementing solutions that address behaviour or an identified issue, or raise awareness. Nominations are now open. (*Drowning Prevention Auckland is the working name of WaterSafe Auckland Inc.).
- Community Water Safety Champion
- Individual Water Safety Champion
- Long Service Water Safety Champion
- Tuesday 31 October 2017 – Nominations close
- Friday 3 November 2017 – Finalists announced
- Thursday 30 November 2017 – Awards presented at DPA AGM
Full details are in the DPA Water Safety Champion Awards 2017_Guidelines_Terms Conditions
Click here to submit a nomination Water Safety Champion Awards Nomination Form